- David Kotz (Dartmouth): Professor of Computer Science, PI of the NSF-funded Trustworthy Information Systems for Healthcare (TISH) project, and former director of the Institute for Security, Technology, and Society (ISTS).
- Kevin Fu (UM): Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, member of the NIST Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board, ORISE Fellow at the FDA, and director of the Ann Arbor Research Center for Medical Device Security (Archimedes).
- Carl Gunter (UIUC): Professor of Computer Science, Professor in the College of Medicine, Director of the Illinois Security Lab and the Health Information Technology Center, and PI of the HHS-ONC funded Strategic Healthcare IT Advanced Research Projects on Security (SHARPS).
- Avi Rubin (JHU): Professor of Computer Science, Technical Director of the Information Security Institute, and PI of one of the first NSF CyberTrust centers (on e-voting).
Co-PIs and Senior Personnel
- Roy Campbell (UIUC): Professor of Computer Science, with expertise in security, cloud computing, and ubiquitous computing.
- Eric Johnson (Vanderbilt): Dean of the Owen School of Management, author of the book The Economics of Financial and Medical Identity Theft.
- Kevin Kornegay (Morgan State): Medical IoT device security assessment, profiling, and hardening.
- Darren Lacey (JHU): Chief Information Security Officer and Director of IT Compliance for the Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Carl Landwehr (GWU): Lead Research Scientist at the Cyber Security Policy and Research Institute (George Washington University), and previously managed cybersecurity research programs at NSF, IARPA, and DARPA.
- Lisa Marsch (Dartmouth): Director of the NIH-funded Center for Technology and Behavioral Health and on the faculty of the Department of Psychiatry.
- Klara Nahrstedt (UIUC): Professor of Computer Science, with expertise in security, cloud computing, and multimedia.
- Sara Rampazzi (UM): Research Investigator at the department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Michel Reece (JHU): Associate Professor, interim Chairperson and the director of the laboratory for Advanced RF/Microwave Measurement and Electronic Design (ARMMED) in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Jenna Wiens (UM): Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Michigan. Professor Wiens research interests lie at the intersection of machine learning and medicine.
- Chris Lehmann (Vanderbilt): Professor, Pediatrics and Biomedical Informatics, Pediatrics and Director, Clinical Informatics Education, Biomedical Informatics
- Jonathan Weiner (JHU): Professor of health policy and management at Bloomberg School of Public Health, Professor of Health Informatics, and Director of the Center for Population Health IT (CPHIT).
- Peter Honeyman (UM): Research Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, with expertise in storage, security, and distributed systems.